High end camera ball and club tracking systems you can afford
GSA Golf Camera System Advantages
1. Play the ball from various simulated surfaces like fairway, rough, sand and greens. i.e. You are not confined to play the ball always from the same spot
2. No optical sensors or wires embedded in the flooring or hitting mat that can break down. Our systems are all camera based.
3. Can be used for both left and right handed players in the same flight. i.e. no need to move the unit around
4. Completely modular - start with just 1 camera and add more as and when requirement or budget allows.
5.GSA Golf uses the world's ultimate and by far the best golf simulation software on market with E6, TGC and RedChain. Over 80,000 golf courses with all the big names like St. Andrews and Pebble Beach
7.Tracks all important club and ball data including ball launch angle, azimuth, spin and speed. Club tracking data includes club speed, face angle at impact to ball, club path.
GSA Golf has - to date - invested over $1 million in developing all of its camera based ball and club tracking systems
8.All data can be verified with real photographic evidence after each shot !
Note that this feature is unique to only GSA Golf systems. No other golf simulators on the market can provide this.
With all other golf simulator systems on the market, the player is forced to take the manufacturer's word that the data captured is correct. There is no way for the player to verify that their measurements are in anyway correct.
9. Super high speed and high resolution camera system. Shutter speeds as fast as 6 micro seconds. Using dual cameras, equivalent frames rates are over 10,000 fps
10. In contrast to radar based systems, all shots from 2 foot putts to 200 mph drives are detected.
11. Also in contrast to radar based systems that are constantly emitting micro waves into your body, there are no unknown health hazards with cameras
Note that Radar systems emit electromagnetic micro waves that are so strong that they can detect a ball trajectory well over 400 yards away. And all those waves are going straight through your body too.
And not only do those waves have to hit a super tiny ball up to 400 yards away, they also have to be so strong that the waves have to reflect back to the radar receiver at the launch position. So you can multiply the power to do that by a thousand.
That sort of power would no doubt be the envy of the British Navy (the inventors of radar) in the second world war while chasing the Bismark but who wants that in their living room?
12. Lowest priced all camera system competitor : $12,000 for just a 2 camera system without enclosure, screen, PC, beamer etc.
Our price for a far better camera system: $3,900 with TGC 80,000 course or E6 software
If you're not sure about that last statement that our nearest all camera system competitor is $12,000 for a 2 camera system
then please shop around and let us know if you find one - we searched high and low and couldn't find one.
There's plenty with a starting price of $49,000 though
GSA Advanced Golf Simulators a golf simulator research and development company based in Naples, Florida
! Super special offer price on CX2's and CX3's !
For a limited time only: get CX2 for just $1,999 instead of $2,699
and CX3 for just $3,499 instead of $4,999
Check or direct bank wire/transfer only at this price. E-mail us for an invoice
coming soon : V i s T r a k
Advanced Golf Simulator technology
at an amazingly low price
Click above images to read more about VisTrak